The Accounts Receivable and Tuition Specialist provides support and assistance with the accounts receivable and tuition needs at the Seton Collaborative and/or Diocese of Bridgeport schools, parishes, and other entities. Additionally, s/he provides administrative support to the Seton Collaborative.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates invoices and track Accounts Receivable within Quickbooks for the Seton Collaborative.
- Maintains schools’ tuition collection system using both QuickBooks and the tuition management program (FACTS) to bill families and record receipt of payments.
- Maintains tuition and fee schedules.
- Maintains tuition collection policies, procedures and all verbal/written communications.
- Coordinates the registration process for new and existing students.
- Prepares bank deposits and transmits to the bank (in person or remotely) for all tuition revenue and additional monies received (fundraising, trips, etc.).
- Records all school receipts including the school auxiliary accounts into QuickBooks.
- Runs reports utilizing various systems upon request.
- Provides administrative support to all Seton staff (as directed by the Executive Director and Senior Operations Manager), including but not limited to writing and creating correspondence and presentations, arranging meetings, maintaining calendars, scanning/copying/faxing documents, responding to inquiries in-person, over the phone and via email, maintains filing system, orders supplies, and opens and distributes mail.
- Organizes and maintains financial and other records.
- Assists with special projects.
- Ensures all work is completed in compliance with Seton Collaborative policies and procedures.
- Keeps manager informed with status of work and any issues needing escalation.
- Works independently and as a member of a team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree in business or other related-discipline, or equivalent experience; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Three to six years prior related experience including experience with Quickbooks and accounts receivable.
- Collaborative and cooperative in all interactions; service focused.
- Must be willing to travel within the Diocese of Bridgeport (Fairfield County), have a valid drivers’ license and have available transportation.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Strong knowledge and skills in Quickbooks.
- Prior experience in data management systems preferred.
- Ability to maintain a high level of discretion and handle details of confidential nature.
- Ability to complete work in a timely, accurate and thorough manner requiring minimal oversight.
- Ability to efficiently organize work, work under pressure and effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent writing, proofing and editing skills.
- Solid problem solving and time management skills
- Excellent communications skills by phone and in person.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to interact and collaborate with diverse groups of people.
- Conscientious and highly organized with sharp attention to detail.
- A strong work ethic and desire to exceed expectations.
- Ability to work required schedule.
- Active member of a parish/faith community in good standing with the Church preferred.
Full or part time – to be determined
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com