Website Seton Collaborative
TO APPLY, PLEASE CONTACT TRACY CASEY: Tracy.Casey@diobpt.org
Reports to: Regional Youth Minister
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The Administrative Assistant will provide the Regional Youth Minister and the ministry with administrative support in the operations of the Youth Ministry program.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provides administrative support for all needs of the Youth Minister and the Regional Youth Ministry.
- Prepares communications across various communication vehicles, such as weekly parent update emails, social media posts, and event reminder text messages through Flocknote.
- Maintains student and volunteer database for record keeping and compliance with Safe Environments policy.
- Prepares presentations and handouts for weekly high school and middle school meetings.
- Assists with event planning, such as fundraising, the high school summer mission trip and the middle school summer camp trip.
- Maintains youth ministry calendar and website.
- Answers phone and in-person, email and other inquiries as needed.
- Schedules meetings for the Regional Youth Minister.
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Passionate about participation in youth ministry and leading others to Christ
- Two to five years prior related experience, including prior experience working in a parish or ministry preferred
- Prior experience in organizing events of a similar nature
- Knowledge of various forms of communication vehicles including but not limited to social media and email
- Microsoft Office/Suite proficient (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and experience in developing newsletters, flyers, and other materials preferred
- Solid problem-solving and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and team-building skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Practicing Catholic able to participate in the sacraments of the Church
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to multitask efficiently and effectively
- A strong work ethic and desire to exceed expectations
To apply for this job email your details to Tracy.Casey@diobpt.org